Growth Marketing Manager
Do you want to be a part of building one of the most exciting new music services in the world? Tracklib is changing the game for sample-based music and planning to launch exciting new services. We have already attracted strong international attention and have some of the world’s most established music producers and artists as our supporters and customers.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with and contribute to something truly groundbreaking within the music industry. You will ensure our growth by working closely with the marketing team, supervising performance marketing, and by working on cross-functional projects with representatives from development, product, and marketing, to ensure growth ideas are properly prioritized and tested. We have a loyal and steadily growing user base, your job will be to unlock the growth potential our service has to liberate creativity to an even bigger audience.
We offer you a flexible environment where you, as we grow, will have the opportunity to take on new assignments and grow with us!
Everyday tasks could be to:
- Optimize our Performance marketing across various channels with the marketing team. For that, you will be the main contact for our PPC agency and make sure they are constantly tweaking and running all ads according to our brief.
- Enable our Market and product team to be more data-driven through testing and documentation.
- Test and optimize short-term marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Test and optimize our product sign-up funnel from landing page to paying customer.
- Constantly and methodically follow up on data and results from a large number of tests.
With a problem-solving mindset, you enjoy uncovering the most effective growth strategies. You are passionate about data, have exceptional analytical skills, and can identify high-leverage opportunities that maximize growth. You excel at attracting and converting customers efficiently through the whole marketing and growth funnel. As you will connect and communicate with many parts of the organization, we believe you need to have great communication and time management skills. You understand marketing and product from a user-centric point of view and to enjoy this role, we see that you like to take initiative, start activities, and achieve results in a structured way. And hopefully, you have an interest in music and will enjoy contributing to Tracklib and our users as much as we do!
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years experience as Growth Manager (or equivalent)
- Experience in developing successful marketing tactics across the whole customer funnel
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Degree within a relevant field
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work and live in the European Union. Since Tracklib unfortunately is unable to offer sponsorship, only eligible candidates will be considered.
This is us
Tracklib is a modern workplace driven by a strong culture. Our vision of liberating creativity for artists and creators is reflected in our employer DNA - liberating talent. We want to create a workplace culture based on trust and passion, where we can grow, challenge, and be our full selves.
Work is important, but we also value our downtime. Our work-life balance is enabled through six weeks of vacation, a hybrid-remote setup, and a flexible work schedule. Other perks include offering a competitive pension plan, private medical insurance, health benefits, and not least events like beat battles, concerts, and parties!
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
- Stockholm, Sweden
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
Growth Marketing Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Tracklib?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.