This is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced global team building one of the most exciting new music services in the world. Tracklib is a revolutionary service that completely changes the game for sample-based music. We have already attracted strong international attention and have some of the world’s most established music producers and artists as our supporters and customers.
As our growth hacker, you will have an exciting opportunity to work with and contribute to something truly groundbreaking within the music industry. You will coordinate with a small cross-functional growth team within the company, consisting of representatives from development, product, and marketing, to ensure growth ideas are properly prioritized and tested. We have a loyal and steadily growing user base, your job will be to unlock the growth potential our service has to liberate creativity to an even bigger audience. This is a new position with us, which means you'll have a great opportunity to shape the role, as well as making a true impact on Tracklib.
Everyday tasks could be to:
- Enable our Market and product team to be more data-driven through testing and documentation.
- Test and optimize short-term marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization.
- Test and optimize our product sign-up funnel from landing page to paying customer.
- Gather growth ideas from the entire Tracklib team and convert them into actionable and testable short-term features.
- Pick experiments to run, define them clearly for developers and designers to execute and build them.
- Constantly and methodically follow up on data and results from a large number of tests.
- Be the main contact for our PPC agency and make sure they are constantly tweaking and running all ads according to our brief.
“Just this last year J. Cole, BROCKHAMPTON, DJ Khaled, Phantogram, Mary J Blige and many more released songs with Tracklib samples.”
With a problem-solving mindset, you enjoy working in a high tempo to uncover the most effective growth strategies. You are passionate about data, have exceptional analytical skills, and can identify high-leverage opportunities that maximize growth. As you will connect and communicate with many parts of the organization, we believe you need to have great communication and time management skills. To enjoy this role, we see that you like to take initiative, start activities, and achieve results in a structured way. And hopefully, you have an interest in music and will enjoy contributing to Tracklib and our users as much as we do!
We offer you a flexible environment where you, as we grow, will have the opportunity to take on new assignments and grow with us. Welcome to an inclusive and growing company where the opportunity for personal and professional development is huge!
- Previous working experience as a Growth Hacker (or equivalent) for 1+ years (required)
- Applicable knowledge of web development technology and agile development processes
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Studies within a relevant field such as economics, statistics, technology, business, or marketing.
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work and live in the European Union. Since Tracklib unfortunately is unable to offer sponsorship, only eligible candidates will be considered.
This is us
Tracklib is a modern workplace driven by a strong culture. Our vision of liberating creativity for artists and creators is reflected in our employer DNA - liberating talent. We want to create a workplace culture based on trust and passion, where we can grow, challenge, and be our full selves.
We love our job, and we also value our downtime, and our work-life balance is enabled through six weeks of vacation, a remote-friendly culture, and a flexible work schedule. Other perks include offering a competitive pension plan, private medical insurance, health benefits, and not least events like beat battles, concerts, parties, etc!
Equality and diversity are important to us, and we are actively looking for applicants with both diverse backgrounds and work experiences. Working at Tracklib, you will be part of an exciting, international team and work closely with experienced entrepreneurs, marketers, developers, and music producers with a passion for supporting a fair ecosystem within the music industry. Together with the rest of the team, you will have a rare opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the music industry and music rights.
If this sounds interesting- don’t hesitate to apply!